Tuscany is a region rich in art, nature and with an extraordinary culinary tradition.
House Podere Monti is glad to assist you in identifying and organize your holiday with personalized activities.
- Pleasant walks in unspoilt surroundings with breathtaking scenery
- Bicycles tours in our beautilful surroundings
- Guided mountain bikes tours for couples and families with organized teastings ( food & wines)
- We can book for you the visit to major museums in Florence (ex. Museum of the Academy, Galleria degli Uffizi) to avoid the long touristic ques
- Visits to the local farmhouses for wine and olive oil tasting and with the possibility of visiting the vineyards.
- Relax at the beautiful Tuscan spa, surrounded by unique landscapes
- Complete guide to the local restaurants. The best ones in the less touristy places
- Guide the best shopping in Tuscany
- Horse riding tours at local farms
The area of Casole d’Elsa is spread over 148km and is mainly featured by rolling hills, typical of Tuscany. The average altitude is about 415m above sea level reaching up to 600m. It is the ideal environment for walkers to regenerate the spirit and the body.
Keep on reading to find out all routes and paths ...
Cycling tourism enthusiasts just cannot afford to miss the strong emotion of cycling along the beautiful rolling hills of the Chianti and the Val d’Elsa area, where the body and soul regenerate and the magnificence of nature is all around.
Keep on reading to discover routes and guided tours in the beautiful Tuscan countryside...
Tuscany is doubtlessly one of the most beautiful Italian regions. It is a place which will remain in your hearts thanks to its multiple and unique natural landscapes, its artistic beauties and excellent food. There are countless kinds of visits to go on and for all tastes and desires.
Keep on reading to find all the best Tuscan itineraries...
When on holiday it is only fair to treat oneself to a bit of relax and Tuscany offers numerous opportunities to enjoy the benefits of the ancient thermal waters in marvelous settings and in highly qualified thermal facilities.
Tuscan specialties are of humble cooking traditions. It will be a pleasure to discover the recipes of our region and the high quality products it has to offer.
Keep on reading to know the most delicious Tuscan recipes and restaurants in Casole d'Elsa where you can try ...
Tuscany is famous for its breathtaking landscapes, art cities, good food and excellent wine. But do not forget that Tuscany is also an ideal destination for shopping.