Leccio Cottage - Guests 4
Independent cottage measuring 45 sq.m., totally detached with nice views. It is composed of master bedroom with double bed , bedroom with 2 single beds, bright living room with sofa and fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with shower and outdoor patio with table and chairs.
Independent holiday cottage, entirely on ground floor with pergola and small terrace at the back side. Ideal for couples or families. Just 1 km from the local village Casole, reachable in 10 minutes by walking.
- Detached building entirely on ground floor
- 45 m²
- Outdoor area with table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen: gas cooker, toaster, fridge / freezer, microwave, kettle and italian mocha
- Living room with sofa
- Double room ( king size bed)
- Bedroom with double king size bed ( or two single beds upon request)
- Bathroom with toilet and shower-bathroom suitable for weelchair users
- linen provided (changed weekly)
- Use of swimming pool 6x12
- Use of area barbeque
- Free access to the wi fi connection on the outdoor areas ( garden and pool )
- FROM MARCH 31ST TO OCTOBER 11TH IS REQUIRED A MINIMUM STAY OF 7 NIGHTS WITH ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE ON SATURDAY ONLY.
Guests Comments about Leccio Cottage:
We stayed in cottage Leccio at Casa Podere Monti for a wonderful 2 week holiday in Tuscany.
It was a great location for visiting the many medieval hill top towns which were all festooned with beautiful fragrant flowers and had amazing views. The Tuscan scenery is absolutely stunning and very diverse.
Leccio cottage was charming, spotlessly clean and comfortable - our only disappointment was that there was no oven. However, their other holiday rentals do have these facilities so check these out too before you decide which accommodation suits you the best.
It was wonderful to return to Podere Monti after a superb day out sight seeing to take a dip in the large swimming pool and gaze at the stunning panoramic view. The grounds were meticulously clean and the planted pots of flowers everywhere were spectacular.
Federica and family were great hosts and made us feel very welcome.
We were very impressed with the cleanliness of Tuscany and the people were very friendly. The wildlife, flora and fauna were wonderful to see and it was like stepping back in time. The whole holiday experience exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to return very soon. We highly recommend you visit Tuscany and stay at the lovely Podere Monti and enjoy their exemplary hospitality.
Denis B. - June 2017
We had a really fabulous Holiday in the Cottage at Podere Monti on the 8th of April the cottage was clean and comfortable with everything you would need for a self catering holiday.
Federika and family were very welcoming and even booked us into a lovely restaurant and
left a card and wine for my Husbands 60th Birthday. A great base for visiting
Siena and many other Historic walled hill top villages and Chianti winerys.
Derek P. - April 2017