Olivo Cottage - Guests 4
Detached cottage measuring 80 sq.m. with private garden and made up of 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, terrace and patio with a lovely view.
Olivo is fully independent and is on two floors. On the ground floor there is the kitchen with a 4-burner gas hob, oven, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher and kitchen implements. The small living room is full of light with large glass French windows, sofa and satellite TV.
Upstairs feature and panoramic attic with 2 single beds and small wardrobe. The attic is opened and bright as well with 2 large windows and ensuite bathroom.
The whole building is sourrounded by a private gated enclosed area with table and chairs + small terrace on west site. Very private and panoramic location. You can reach in only 10 min by walking the medieval village Casole d'elsa.
- Private enclosed area
- 80 m²
- Panoramic patio with table chairs and parasol.
- Fully equipped kitchen: gas cooker, toaster, fridge / freezer, kettle and italian mocha ,dishwasher and oven.
- Living room with sofa and satellite TV
- Double room ( king size)
- Bedroom with two single beds
- 2 Bathrooms with toilet and shower
- Air Conditioning into the bedrooms
- Linen provided (changed weekly)
- Use of swimming pool 6x12
- Small terrace on west side
- Free access to the wi fi connection on the outdoor areas ( garden and pool )
- FROM MARCH 31ST TO NOVEMBER 3RD IS REQUIRED A MINIMUM STAY OF 7 NIGHTS WITH ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE ON SATURDAY ONLY.FROM AUGUST 3RD (ARRIVAL)TO AUGUST 16 ( DEPARTURE ) 2019, MINIMUM STAY IS 14 NIGHTS.
Guests comments about Olivo Cottage
We stayed in cottage Olivio for two weeks in June/ July. Everything was perfect, the cottage was immaculately presented, spotlessly clean and close enough to walk into the town to try the really good restaurants.
Federica and her parents are so friendly and welcoming and obviously work very hard to ensure their guests enjoy their stay. This cottage is particularly good as it has its own enclosed garden and bbq. We will definitely be returning.
Wendy D. June 2017
Located in Chianti country, Podere Monti was a perfect place to stay for a week in Tuscany. It is located just outside Casole d'Elsa, a lovely hilltop medieval village, with good restaurants, post office, banks, and grocery. You can make this location as relaxing or active touring as you choose. It is surrounded by the sightseeing villages/cities of Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, Monteriggioni, etc. At Podere Monti, we were made to feel at home by hostess Federica, who made it easy to book, check-in and check-out. Cottage Olivo had two separate suite areas with a central living space and kitchecn, and two outdoor patio areas. This cottage is also tucked to the back edge of the property, so feels very private. We didn't use the pool area, but it looked very inviting had the weather been warmer with views across the valley. Highly recommend this rental.
Georgette G. - September 2017